3 Days Amboseli Lodge Safaris
A Tour of Amboseli National Park at the Foothills of the Mt Kilimanjaro
Amboseli National Park
Amboseli National park is one of the most popular wildlife sanctuaries in Kenya. It is situated close to Kenya-Tanzania border, The Park lies at the foot of Mt. Kilimanjaro, the highest mountain in Africa (5,896m) whose snow-capped summit presents a splendid view on clear days. Amboseli National Park is often referred to as “The home of Elephants’ some of the largest Elephant herds are found here. The Game Park also contains vast groups of Zebras, Wildebeests, Giraffes, Buffalos, Hippos and Antelopes. Also to be found in Amboseli are lions, leopards, Cheetahs, Rhinos and many species of plain game.
Day 1: Amboseli
Depart Nairobi in the morning and travel to the Amboseli National reserve at the foot of snow-capped Mt. Kilimanjaro, Africa's highest peak. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon game drive is taken. Dinner and overnight at a lodge.
Day 2: Amboseli
A full day in this photogenic park. Morning and afternoon game drives. Meals and overnight at a lodge.
Day 3: Nairobi
Pre-breakfast game drive, afternoon depart for Nairobi or Mombasa arriving in the afternoon.
- All National Parks entrance fees
- Two Game drives per day except on the days of transfer
- Professional fluent and English-speaking driver cum guide
- Comfortable transport in our safari vehicles with hatch-roofs fitted with VHF radio
- Full Board accommodation in Safari Lodges/ Tents
- International flights
- Visas and travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Lunch on the last day
- Accommodation in Nairobi